Sunday 14 August 2011

Chapeau..

...to Mr H, for customising our t-shirts in such a fine fashion.  On days when it's warm enough I intend to wear mine on the bike...don't think we'll be going at such a pace most of the time I need worry about its wicking qualities.  Our photocall should be really good now.  Talking of which, the person I'd arranged to take our photo at Gresham St is off ill long-term, so I need to think of alternative arrangements.  There must be someone down there I can call on.

My prep's getting closer to being done.  The bike's serviced and sorted, the panniers are located, about the only jobs left to do are a) pick said panniers up from Wolverhampton (assuming the looters haven't had them - they are currently residing quite close to the city centre), and b) plot my route from the Champs Elysee to Gare de l'Est, as I'll be soloing that one (3 weeks tomorrow as it happens), prior to getting on the TGV to Brittany.  Can't work out whether that sounds more or less glamorous than getting on the Eurostar back to London, which is what the rest of the boys are doing.

Posted by Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment